Jim Urban - Owner,
established southwest Missouri in 2005
Hi! I’m Jim the “Gleam Guard Man.” My father was a home builder. He trained me in wood refinishing back in 1964. I’ve seen a lot of industry-changing things but never anything quite like Gleam Guard. We eliminate the dust and mess usually associated with refinishing cabinets. And we do it in a quarter of the time! It is simply astounding!
We go from Nasty to Nice
for an Awesome Price!
How it works
It’s a three step process:
1. Clean with the power of citrus.
2. Repair with decades of experience.
3. Apply Finish with cloths, like fine furniture workers.
● Most Projects completed in 1-2 days.
● Our work is Guaranteed for 5 Years!
● Average-size Kitchens start under $1,000
Commonly asked Questions
Q: Do you just refinish cabinets?
A: No. We do interior trim, doors, staircases, wall paneling and fireplace…
● Improve Your Kitchen, add value to your house
● Our technicians are skilled craftsmen
● Better Business Bureau A+ rating
● Angie’s List 2012 & 2013 Super Service Award recipient